View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:53 AM   #25
Tom Flanigan
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 1,253 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Murphy View Post
Tom Flanigan, Shelly Gitman shot modern competition guns at trap, including the Macabee Games. The first time I met Shelly, decades ago at a West Virginia sporting clays competition, he was shooting a Diana or Grade 5 Superposed, in a driving rain. Kevin McCormack knows what Shelly shot at bunker trap. Kevin shot with Shelley's on Shelly's own bunker in PA. I shoot Shelly's SAA Parker. It is a beautiful Bob Runge engraved gun.
Thanks for your response Bill. I'm just seeing this. I've spent the last few weeks deer hunting. I managed to take the second biggest rack of my 55 years of hunting. He was only beat by an 11 point monster I took in Saskatchewan. I saw many smaller bucks but we only shoot 3 1/2 year old deer or better on the property. I did have a shootable 9 pointer around my stand but I couldn't get the shot I wanted. I am very picky about the shots I'll take. All of the deer I took this year had stomachs filled with the sorghum we planted. The deer and pheasants love it. Now I'll be giving the pheasants and grouse a hard time with my little setter Jesse.
Tom Flanigan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Flanigan For Your Post: