3RD ANNUAL
HOOSIER SxS CLASSIC

SxS SHOOT 08/22/2020

TRI COUNTY COON HUNTERS SPORTING CLAYS
HIGHWAY 129, BATESVILLE, IN
SHOTGUN START AT 10:00AM -- LUNCH INCLUDED
COST FOR 100 BIRDS AND LUNCH --- $50.00

Good Morning All:

Hard to believe but we are one week away. The weather for the week in general looks good so hopefully it will hold out for Saturday. As of now we have a good
number of shooters that have signed up. While we have lost several this year due to a variety of reasons including COVID there have been several new shooters
come on board. When I say lost I mean to the event, they are still with us. As it stands now I believe we are at 47 shooters. Some of the regulars that have attended
in the past have not signed up as of yet so if you plan on attending please do RSVP. As is customary we will have a shotgun start at 10:00AM with lunch afterwards
and several door prizes. I know some of you folks have some fabulous double guns, please do consider bringing them for others to enjoy. There will be room on the
tables. See you all next Saturday !!

DRIVING DIRECTIONS--Please pay special attention to this if you are coming from out of town. You "cannot" google this facility to get there. If you do you will end up at their
trap & skeet fields near the town of Batesville about 5 miles from the sporting clays course. The shoot facility has no physical address but is easy to get to as follows: For those
of you coming in on I-74 which lies just N of Batesville you will exit 74 at the Batesville exit 149. Turn S on IN 229 . You will travel about .1 miles to a left turn (East) on to SR 46.
Go about 1.5 miles to a right turn (South) on SR 129. You will travel 5 miles to the facility on your right. For those of you coming in from the South there are many options but
you all are going to end up on SR 129 at some point. I would suggest that you look at a map and you will see the junction of SR 129 and SR 350 which is about 10 miles S of Batesville.
The facility is 4.9 miles N of the junction and will be on your left heading N towards Batesville. There is a white sign out by the road that will be hard to miss. If anyone has any
questions over the directions feel free to call (812-581-1021) or email and I will help out. Thanks and see you all soon !
Randy G Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote