View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2024, 04:58 PM   #25
MrBojangles
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Carter View Post
I understand the reasons behind the desire to not advertise your interest in guns. The internet has changed everything in that our participation in these forums gives away our identities and a well versed person with bad intent can easily find you.
Theft is my biggest concern and my mailman sees the deer heads on the living room wall when he brings PP and knows how they got there. My guns are in 2 Mosler fire proof safes unless in use and other security precautions are taken
Everyone in town knows i shoot and hunt so the locals are aware. My concern is the pro and i have done all i can to defeat him therefore i do not worry about it.
Have a friend who turns his suv backend to the house so that no one can see him put his cased Browning in the back. I asked him if he was ashamed of what he did and he stopped.
Participation on this forum, particularly, gives away our identity. I brought that up awhile ago. Other forums identify you by your username. This one feels the need, for whatever bizarre reason, to identify you by name. Still don’t understand that.

It’s best to go about life discreetly.
Ian Civco is offline   Reply With Quote