View Single Post
First Edition and/or Colectors Edition Books
Unread 12-16-2018, 11:35 AM   #1
BRDHNTR
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,695 Times in 1,233 Posts

Default First Edition and/or Colectors Edition Books

I'm at that point in my young life where I'm thinking about who in my family gets what. Some of you know and can relate to this. Anyway, most kids today don't read books, they gat their info off the web in some form or other. My daughters don't want these books and sine my wife passed away, frankly I don't have the kind of hold on my 'stuff' as I may have once did.

The following books are either first edition or collectors edition as best I can tell. Anyone who wants any of these, let me know. I'm giving them away. Just cover shipping.

1. Roy Coykendell - Duck Decoys & How to Rig Them. Collectors Edition., comes with jacket. mint condition

2. George Bird Evans - Troubles with Bird Dogs, First edition. used

For those members who may be planning to attend the New Years shoot at Major Waldron's, I can bring these books up if you are interested. THey are free

3. John Allen Knight - Ruffed Grouse, first edition 1947

4. William F. Brown - How to Train Hunting Dogs, first edition 1945

5. Eugene V. Connett - Duck Shooting Along the Atlantic Tidewater, 1947 first edition

6. Ducks Unlimited - Return to Big Grass, 1986, only 1,000 copies made. This one is personally signed by Matt Connally, ex President DU. comes with jacket. mint condition
allen newell is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allen newell For Your Post: