View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2015, 06:17 PM   #21
Eldon Goddard
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Well I was there all three days. Dropped a gun off for doug turnbull to work on. Met with Frank Allegra and had good conversation about us members on the west coast. It was a pleasure meeting him. I looked at the elmer keith collection at the James Julia Auction booth as well as what I presume is the A1 special Mario Mori posted about on this forum. I spent some time bothering Mr. Noreen who is friendly as always. Talking to Patrick Lien and his father. Spent some time at the Lefever booth staring at some amazing stuff. I never did get to see Mr. Lowenstiener(sp?) or Mr. Ouellette. Now for what I saw for sale. I saw a couple VH 28 ga a VH .410. Then there were repros as usual for a price to be expected. The stuff I found interesting was a 8 bore single rifle for 15000 William Evans I think, a 6 bore French flintlock rifle never seen a large bore flintlock rifle before, then there was a muzzleloading 8 gauge shotgun for 1500, then there was a 10 ga l.c. smith that Charlie would have loved looked to be a grade 2 and built on an 8 gauge frame massive breach and what appeared to be a benard pattern barrel for 700. I came home with 2 8 gauge davenports for a price that I could not refuse and a box of eley 8 ga from Mr. Liens table.
Eldon Goddard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eldon Goddard For Your Post: