Unread 05-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #21
J.B. Books
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,793 Times in 1,365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory Miller View Post
Sounds great.

Glad to see that the date is before the Ruger Championship this year. We shot the championship course last year, which was long and very tough. If possible I would much like to see a course this year that was more akin to what we see in the field. Which is what you expect from Addieville.

Not that one of the toughest courses I saw that year slowed down our own Mr. Frey much. His score would have been respectable against the race guns in the Ruger.

Hope to come up for air sometime soon. Sorry to have been a stranger the past few months.
I shot in the Vintagers Maine Championship today, started strong, finished strong but got weak in the middle and finished 5th.

One of the Vintagers reported he shot at Addieville yesterday 5/6 and the targets ARE set for the Ruger Cup or perhaps they have been set for us? He's a good shooter who finished 2nd today. He said there were a few close targets at Addieville yesterday but most very long. He said on his first round he was using a 20ga choked skeet and IC and it was "a waste of ammunition". Might want to bring some choke with you.
Pete Lester is offline   Reply With Quote