View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2019, 05:17 PM   #3
Ed Norman
Forum Associate

Member Info

daryl,
I am thinking about putting that picture as a background on my cell phone, or computer. That picture really got to me, 30 mph winds when I took that picture, wind chill was probably below zero. My wife works second shift, so if she can't walk him, I usually can. We have a good system, if I know I can take him over to trainer or for a walk, I will let her know early, or when hunting season started, I tried to hunt him every day for a bit. She got a break then, and was missing her walks with him. When she told me she walked her doberman every day for 13 years, I thought she was messing with me I asked her girlfriend who she lived with for years how often she walked her doberman, and she said oh just about every day. My wife's love of dogs has slowly transferred over to me, its just hard to have bad moments with dogs, they are just happy to see us, happy to be around us. Now I wonder how I got along so long without dogs in my life, or my wife for that matter Thank you for that nice comment.
Ed Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed Norman For Your Post: