View Single Post
Unread 09-26-2014, 06:33 PM   #20
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 8,915 Times in 2,690 Posts

Shot the "Big Bore" course today. Nice targets again! Nothing too hard for the majority of shooters. Shot the 10g hammer (Yes, I found a London gun made by Hollis, 32" and cyl/cyl), 10g hammerless, 12g RST hammer and 12g prelim. Shot even better today than yesterday. The course was constantly changing due to the changing light conditions. Some birds were easier to see in the AM and some were easier in the PM. No sun in the eyes on the big bore course. The guys on the small bore course had a lot of sun problems in the AM. Glad we shot all the subs yesterday in overcast conditions! That hammer 10 will be sweet after I have the 8 lb front trigger worked on. Gave away 10 birds due to "yanking" that trigger. Hope to have it ready by the Fall Southern. Can't make John T shoot alone!! Nice times chatting in the Fox, German Gun Collectors, Lefever, LC and Parker booths. That's what it's all about. Tomorrow I have the American Classic, 5-Stand and black powder events to shoot. Eyes are tired now, off to the Sappore Steak House. Let's see, buffalo, elk or venison? Eeenie, meenie, miney, moe.....
Mike Koneski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Koneski For Your Post:
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage!