View Single Post
my wife and our brittany
Unread 02-25-2019, 12:51 PM   #1
Ed Norman
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default my wife and our brittany

When we rescued our brittany cash in november 2017, my wife told me she likes big dogs, likes walking them, and she told me she walked her doberman almost every day she had him. She moved in with me and she had to leave the doberman with her old roomate because I am allergic to him. He was 13 years old when she moved in with me. I was a little skeptical that someone would be able to devote that much time to a larger dog that needs that much exercise. My wife has been as good as her word, she walks cash a lot, yesterday we had one of the worse blizzards we have ever had in northern lower michigan. We chose not to walk him yesterday. Today we still have 30 mph winds and snowing, most roads are closed, or police are telling us not to drive unless absolutely necessary. I got up at 5 a.m. and plowed our driveway, then our shop and came back at 9 a.m. the picture I am posting is my wife walking our dog in this mess. She made a promise about that dog, she kept her word, she never had kids, the dogs are her "kids" (mine now too) what a wife I have, and what a dog!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maureen and cash in blizzard.jpg (294.0 KB, 7 views)
Ed Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ed Norman For Your Post: