View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2021, 06:51 PM   #17
Bruce Hering
PGCA Member

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Robenalt View Post
Bruce, my buttstock is straight with a Redhead pad I think. Not sure if pad was original, it was missing so I ground an old one I had. Single select trigger, 28" Damascus IC & IM I believe, ejectors. The Dr. bought it as a package deal, came out of Pennsylvania. He gifted It to me. It came in parts and I put it all back together and returned it to the bird fields. Haven't shot it in awhile. I think I'll take it and a little DS 20 I have out this weekend to shoot some birds. I load 3/4 ounce, Win Lite, Win 209, AA hulls. Off hand I'm not sure, but I think PSI is 5600, maybe 1050 - 1100FPS? Has recoil of a 410... I can adjust loads with 7/8 or 1 ounce. If I want. I love mine and I know you'll be loving your's soon enough!
Chris, AZ
Chris:

That must have been an interesting rebuild. I have seen these Lefever's taken apart and I am not sure I want to get into that....

My question above had to do with "what kind of walnut is that?" I really like the lines....

I should add; God willing the gun will see some dove, waterfowl, and target shooting. And, of course, some showing off.
Southeastern Illinois College
AMM 761
Bruce Hering is offline   Reply With Quote