Thread: Corona impacts
View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2020, 10:06 AM   #19
OH Osthaus
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 8,215 Times in 3,270 Posts

I was thinking this morning (hey - it could happen)

My daughter called and was on her way to the Southern Tier to visit a friend outside of Belmont, and was going stop at a Angus beef farm. Meat shelves are empty here too, might explain the need for TP.

Her friend told her the hording hasn't been bad there - practical country folks, (I do miss living in a town that says "welcome to" it on both sides of the sign)

So she was going to stop in the little store and try to get us some paper towels for the puppy's house breaking -

but - what I got to thinking was - maybe hoping is a better word - as all these hoarding nit wits fill their garages and basements with more TP and paper towels than they will use in a decade - Maybe- just maybe - the paper companies will have to cut more pulp due to demand and thereby create more habitat for Grouse and woodcock

so - I have changed my attitude on this- I went to the store yesterday - saw the empty shelves and bad tempers - and thought the idiots should be quarantined for mental reasons -

today - I'm telling everyone - the world will end unless you rent a climate controlled storage unit and FILL it with paper products - they are soft - so just cram them in there
BUY BUY BUY