Unread 09-10-2020, 04:54 PM   #17
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,227 Times in 12,373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarspencer View Post
Hmmm. How many days can you hunt in Vermont in a year. Oh, I know.

I wonder how many days Chuck, Our MOST Valuable Research Director comes all the way up to New England to Shoot? Oh, yeah................

Don't fall and break your gun again.

You don’t get it Edgar... several people, including my grandson Cam and a couple of granddaughters as well as my brother in law Jamie, depend on me being at grouse camp ON WEEKENDS. They don’t have weekdays off like we retired folks. I can shoot at Addieville any day of the week in October EXCEPT WEEKEENDS.

I’ll be in Vermont mentoring my grandkids on weekends this year and hopefully for as many other Octobers as possible. Time is running out fast for some of us old-timers.... or haven’t you looked in the mirror lately, if your knees and hips and lower back will allow you to get up and walk to a mirror???

Sorry Chuck - I hold you in very high regard and truly value our friendship (and Edgar’s too) and I hope you won’t hold it against me for being absent.

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: