View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:50 PM   #12
edgarspencer
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 11,573 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Dudley View Post
Edgar, If you want the Incorrectly finished and restocked V grade 12g with aftermarket barrels for more than that, I am sure the OP may give you the owners number so that you can buy it from him.

True I did not see photos of the gun or know more than the OP described, but what he described is all I needed to know to make my assessment of the situation based on the information provided to me. As we all know, opinions on value ARE subjective and can vary. But... take into consideration that today there are a LOT of unmolested and all original VH grade, shooter quality, guns that are not selling for more than $1,000. So...

Again... MY opinion. so it does not matter all that much in the grand scheme of things.
Well, as we all know, opinions are like (*), everyone has one, and your post is as close to total BS as any I've seen. Where do you come to the conclusion that the gun is a V Grade? My post was certainly prior to the OP stating he thought it was a G grade.
What the OP described in his initial post said nothing of grade, except "bird" and SST. You make your assumptions based on as little info as that and it tells me your assumptions have little, if any value.
edgarspencer is offline   Reply With Quote