Unread 05-24-2019, 09:42 AM   #19
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,235 Times in 12,376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarspencer View Post
Being at the forefront of low tech, and high comfort, I have been camping at Hausmann's since I began going, 9-10 years ago. It was damn quiet for the first few years, but the glamping movement eventually caught on. Allan Maclane and I began the Ribs & Beer a few years ago, which we enjoy doing. Allan has always made sure there were places for trash, both bags and a barrel. I do not believe I have ever witnessed any of our group disposing in any irresponsible manner. On the other hand, I think we're all aware of a couple guys who seem to have born in a barn, and As Dean is the master of tact and discretion, I suggest he speak to them.
Ernie has asked me to remind all old and new campers, that he would appreciate no open fires, though with the wet spring we've had, I doubt this is a serious concern.
It is likely the field owner will be there, perhaps on his tractor, Friday or Saturday, so please take a moment and thank him for maintaining his field and letting us make it our weekend home.

No Edgar, I have never witnessed any of our group doing that and I don't believe they would. Shoot me a PM or a text and we'll discuss it.

There has been so much rain this month in all of the Northeast I dread what the field might look like....

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote