View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2020, 05:40 PM   #21
Wild Skies
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 3,617 Times in 988 Posts

Good pictures sell and Puglisi's photographer does a great job of taking pictures that do just that.

I have to ask Brett, what is your budget, what exactly will you be using this gun for and why a 2-bbl. set? (i.e. Will you use it as a hunting gun (upland birds or ducks), target gun, collectible gun, versatility, etc.)

The price on this 12-ga. BHE, in this condition, seems inline, perhaps with a little wiggle room for the dealer negotiating a cash outright or trade-in deal, that you'll find most dealers asking. This is their starting point, not necessarily their selling price. Having said this and without trying to offend anyone who's in love with this configuration (PG, BT, SST) this gun IMHO would be the least desirable of any configuration that Parker Reproductions were available in. Personally, I much prefer a straight grip, but I can live with a pistol grip in a target gun. In either case it must be equipped with a splinter forend and double triggers.

If you're looking for versatility, a Parker Reproduction Sporting Clays Classic would be my nominee for the most versatile Parker on the planet. 3" chambers, chrome lined bores and choke tubes with the capability of shooting virtually any 12-ga. load offered today -- all in one compact package, makes it so. Add in the fact that there were reportedly only 125 SCCs produced, makes this particular model (dare I say?) rare and collectible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171216_115258.jpg (148.8 KB, 8 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greg Baehman For Your Post: