boot laces shortened while you wait
Unread 03-01-2020, 11:08 AM   #1
OH Osthaus
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 8,157 Times in 3,260 Posts

Default boot laces shortened while you wait

Meet Tweed -

I have never had such a hard time picking a pup, they were all beautiful bundles of energy. there were two Tri colors, and I leaned towards them simply because I have never had one. the other two were orange- all great heads.

I sat on the floor for over an hour playing with and handling each of them - my wife finally said "you know you have to make a choice"

so I looked at the pups running around and said - OK guys help me decide, and he ran over, jumped on my lap and licked my face

decision made,

the funny thing is my wife said that was the the one I favored, I didn't think so, but she pulled up pictures from our several visits and invariably, this was the pup I was holding or was climbing in my lap. They do chose us as much or more than we chose them.

I am sure the others chose good homes, some may show up here with their new owner(s) if things work out

but - with dreams of birds ahead and lots of work to do protecting furniture and other stuff from sharp puppy teeth -

His name is now Tweed, he came home yesterday and was well accepted by Macallan at the door, and even the cats seem to think he can stay. He spent a quiet night - explored the house at warp speed this morning and while crossing the sitting room a little bit ago, he came to a sudden stop laid down and looks like an angel sleeping as I key this - but I know he is just recharging the devil inside
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RSL_6272edit.jpg (496.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4643b.jpg (488.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg RSL_6267.jpg (431.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4680.jpg (500.4 KB, 4 views)