View Single Post
2009 Silent Auction Donation Request
Unread 06-22-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
Fergus
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Default 2009 Silent Auction Donation Request

My fellow members, we have started to receive a few items for this years silent auction on Friday September 25th and ask that you take the time to look around for something interesting you might have to donate. Sporting or other items of interest such as prints, decoys, shells, gun parts, gun cases, etc. have been excellent donations in the past and you might have something similar collecting dust in the corner that would be an excellent donation this year. If you have an item you might be willing to part with and want to talk it over, drop me an e-mail or give me a call and we’ll discuss it. Once again this year we will have auction items shipped directly to the Eastern Shore of Maryland at the following address:
James Houghton
213 Park Lane
Federalsburg MD 21632
Or better yet come to the annual meeting and deliver them in person!
So please take a moment to look around your gear for that great item that that someone else can’t live without! Dan Houghton 817-270-8097 dhoughton@bloodsystems.org
Please check back during the upcoming weeks as I will keep a list of donated items posted to generate some interest!
Dan Houghton is offline   Reply With Quote