View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #24
Ross Goldsmith
Forum Associate

Member Info

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destry L. Hoffard View Post
I've told you boys before, but I keep having to remind you. Bruce travels in circles that none of us could dream of, he's parlay to insight and knowledge that only a handful of collectors are aware of.

Bruce should run this organization, it's just that simple. He should take over the website, newsletter, and be president of the board of directors. He's that skilled in the art of Parkerology. The rest of us are mere pikers, absolutely without a clue compared to what Bruce knows.

DLH
Gentlemen:

Bruce is a real gentleman I met him only once: at the Collector's show in Denver several years ago: he was manning the PCGA booth - three years later there was no PCGA booth at the show in Denver.

Bruce was generous with his time and knowledge and his enthusiasm for Parker's was infectious He invited me to call him if I ever had a question about Parkers. Several months later, I called him about a Parker. He was on a fishing trip but he returned my call! He knew the gun and gave me his view about the gun. It's the best gun I own: not an A-1, a DHE 16

My membership in the PCGA (only an annual member, I admit) and interest in Parkers is largely due to Bruce's generosity and enthusiasm.

If the Parker community had other ambassadors like Bruce, we would all be better.
Ross Goldsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ross Goldsmith For Your Post: