Thread: getting ready
View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2018, 09:34 PM   #4
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,787 Times in 3,967 Posts

i have a big ford tractor we use to disc the fields with it will pull a 16 foot disc real good..i have a massey 135 i use with 5 foot bushhog it gets the job done but it takes lots of hours setting on it to cut our fields...i got lucky my son bought a 75 horse L S tractor a korean made tractor and a 10 foot bushhog with cab and air....bushhogged in the rain some today...did not even see a rabbit cutting the fields today i usally see a snake or a tarpin but no show today boy how them sweet gum trees can grow cut them down last fall but some had grown back to 8 feet or more but the big hog took care of them..one thing i do not like about tractors with a cab and air you cannot cut the outer row close on account of limbs and such hitting the air unit and the cab will have to use the little massey for that...well me and daisey my working partner gave it up come 6.30 this evening daisey is my granddaughters jack russel it stays with me by day and with her at night..shes put many a squirl up a tree...charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote