View Single Post
Clown Catalog
Unread 09-30-2022, 07:27 AM   #8
ahfoxman
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default Clown Catalog

Good Morning,

I thought I would throw this info out to the club. Back in the late '60s I bought a clown catalog from John Hintlin(spelling?) and in the early 70's another at the last Toledo show. THEY HAD SLIGHT DIFFERENCES IN THEIR VERBIAGE, so there were/are TWO versions. I had to sell one to help fund my son's college education, but still have the other. The catalog I kept may be different from Mr. Cote's?? I think the one I sold is still with the buyer and I am going to reach out and see if he can forward me some photos of his pages, so I can post the differences here for you guys before I croak.

The leaves are turning, got supply of drugs, and getting spinal block in a few weeks so I can hobble after my Labs that point. Both are Grand Masters and were a given to me by the trainer/trailer when they were just under 8yrs old. One will be 11 next month and still goes for a few hours, the other, just 8, is a barn burner that holds birds from incredible distances. Sadly, they are the best dogs Mom and I have had in over 55yrs, and they came when I can barely do them justice, so the trainer is taking the barn burner out to the opener in S. Dakota. If someone can post or send me photos of their pages, or text me at 201-919-8283, I will dig mine out and do the same.

Enough BS for now. Tom and Carol (Mom) Kidd
Tom Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tom Kidd For Your Post: