View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2010, 07:54 AM   #7
John D.
PGCA Lifer
Admin

Member Info

Thanked 4,166 Times in 826 Posts

Ummmm...... Wow....

I saw this last evening - and being ill prepared for a lengthy reply (I'm traveling and using my iPhone for web/email/admin access - it's not pretty but it works )....

For that, rather - thank you guys.. I mean that... You see - without this organization we call the PGCA - I wouldn't have a role?

But rather, it's you fellows on the BOD, along with your predecessors and future Board Members, current & future PGCA Members - and volunteers that make this community and organization great. By comparison, I look at the work you folks donate to the organization, Austin performs for Parker Pages, Mark does with letters, Robin does with the web reference - and many, many others - to whom I stand in awe.

I also stand in awe of all those who have taken the time, caring and concern for this community and its "citizens" - who show up each and everyday and post their comments to share their knowledge, welcoming words, pictures and sometimes - with a few chuckles along the way...

All those things combined make this site all it has become - and that's certainly not to my credit. Rather, that's to your collective credit.

By comparison - my role is "easy". You see, this is the PGCA forum and site. I simply volunteered to try to make it the best it could be under my stewardship as it evolves - so all of us here can simply contribute to this community each and every day, with each and every post and each and every welcoming note to the "new guy" and each and every chuckle...

So - finally - thank all of you - the BOD, the PGCA Members and users to this site - for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this organization and volunteer in some small way in delivering up your website & community each day....

My Best Always,

John

(Now I have to go buy a new iPhone - I think I wore out the electronic keyboard on this one..??!! )
John Dunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to John Dunkle For Your Post: