View Single Post
Unread 10-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,235 Times in 12,376 Posts

Hello Steve and welcome to the PGCA website and forum.

I would be glad to have you send me your stories and pictures, and more, we would be delighted if you would join the PGCA. By doing so you will receive our quarterly publication, Parker Pages as well as gaining the keys to the "Members Only" sections of our website and forum. Parker Pages is a handsome glossy, forty-eight page magazine with full-color sections showcasing interesting and important Parker shotguns and PGCA events. I'm certain you will agree that the knowledge gained from Parker Pages alone is worth the price of admission.

Right up front, Steve, I must tell you that all material in Parker Pages is donated freely by the PGCA members as we are not in a position to compensate authors for their articles and stories. You will note however, earlier in this thread I posted a picture of the lapel pin which is given to each and every contributor to Parker Pages.

You may send your contributions to me at dsromig@aol.com and please send pictures in a seperate e-mail, not embedded within your stories.

We thank you in advance for your generous contributions.

Best Regards, Dean
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote