View Single Post
New Years Day shoot - Barrington NH
Unread 11-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
J.B. Books
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,804 Times in 1,370 Posts

Default New Years Day shoot - Barrington NH

As many of you know we have held a New Years Day PGCA funshoot at The Major Waldron Sportsmans Association in Barrington NH. If we want to do it again I have been given the green light by the Directors for a 1/1/2011 shoot.

I think it worked well last year having a semi-formal 100 target program of mixed trap and skeet. We charged .50 per round more than the standard non-member rate per round and made it the purse for the high gun ($5 per round). Perhaps this year the purse should be awarded on more luck than skill, name out of hat? Although now I think of it last years high gun was more luck than skill

The club provided coffee and I brought some hot dogs and buns and several attendees brought some yummy dishes of food, which I hope they will do again.

Shooting will officially commence at 9AM provided we are not having a blizzard or ice storm. A couple us will open up the club and start setting things up by 7:30ish I am sure.

Here is the link to the club's website for directions: http://majorwaldron.com/web/about/index.htm

Let us know if you plan to attend, and bring as many Parkers as you want from Trojans to A1S.

PS. John this will be a great opportunity for you to both return and borrow more stuff.

Last edited by Pete Lester; 11-17-2010 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: correcting typo pointed out by the guy in the nice hat below
Pete Lester is offline   Reply With Quote