View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2019, 11:45 AM   #30
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,669 Times in 1,861 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Ray View Post
Okay, flights booked, hotel booked, sending dough for HOF dinner on Monday. I need to sign up for shoots......mostly self explanatory at the Southern SxS site....but what do I specifically need to do to attempt to qualify for the Parker / Smith challenge. I would suppose that that is generally a 12 gauge event, and that shooters must shoot either Parkers or Smiths?

Do we need golf carts at this event?

These questions estions and more!,

Excited to be there and put names with faces!
Mark, yes you do need to shoot a Parker or LC for the Challenge and most folks do shoot a 12 gauge as you referenced but you can shoot whatever you like. Remember there are also 20 and 16 gauge events. Opinions will vary but to me a cart is a must. I believe there is info on the Deep River site pertaining to the carts which are provided by Carolina Carriage as I recall. You will need to reserve one. I have their contact info if you cannot find it. As you are traveling you may be interested to know that RST is present and you can buy onsite if you would rather do so vs hauling your own. You can also stock up for the year and save on shipping. Good luck and see ya there !
Randy G Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: