Thread: repros
View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2018, 03:21 PM   #42
Bindlestiff
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,924 Times in 869 Posts

Thanks Bill, you are correct. I had the number at 300 but when I communicated with Geoffroy I forgot about the others and changed it to 80 in error. I'll change it back because, at the time I originally posted the 300, I had some amount of confidence in that number.

This speculation on numbers is dragging me down a road I had hoped to avoid. I built these numbers from several areas, most all from back and forth discussions on this forum.

Geoffroy said he did 80 A1S for Mr. Skeuse and about 80 afterwards. So, I adjusted the number to 160 for the custom engraved guns.

There is active discourse on the 410 numbers on our forum at the moment. I am trying to get some insight into those numbers as well from Mr. Skeuse; maybe he can shed some light on the true situation.

If anyone can help with Mr. Baehman's query on 410 production, maybe we can come closer to resolving that mystery. I would like to see more than one person provide some solid data. Based on the picture posted there seems to be more 410's out there but where are they? How sure are we that serial numbers run consecutively for guns that actually shipped, especially in these low interest (at the time) guns. Did they make them one off when wanted or as a production batch of some larger number..... That could screw up the numbering system.
Robin Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Robin Lewis For Your Post: