Thread: Ruffs up north
View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2018, 10:15 AM   #68
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,794 Times in 3,967 Posts

mine aint went off yet dean and i hope it doesnot sounds like your uncle and his foreman had a rough time...i had to wear one of those life vests that will give you a good shock if it goes off.. i was home from the hosipital 2 days and that vest went off abulance came and got me to the hospital we went again while i was on the operating table it went off again ...doctors and nurses could not get this thing off me for being shocked too...the vest went off again and then again the shock broght me strait up from the table..they said i set a new record for the times my heart was pulseing over 300 beats a minute...this vest saved my life for sure...but the electric shock is a rough one...i stayed in the hospital 3 weeks....the doctor the day i was released that he did not know what was wrong with me and that my heart was pumping on 15 percent and that i was in a delicate situation....that was 2 years agoand by the grase of GOD i am pumping on 25 percent now but thats tops they say...yesterday evening i went a short deer hunting...did not see anything but felt good to be in the woods again...even bought some 12 ga slugs to shoot in a 10 ga parker let yall know how this turns out...sorry fellows for running on.....charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charlie cleveland For Your Post: