View Single Post
Unread 03-16-2019, 02:30 PM   #36
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 7,458 Times in 3,383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Harm View Post
So now if you'd explain exactly how it's shot and from where with what kind of machine. We have a trap/skeet field combination like a lot of clubs. The machine can throw wobble with the turn of a switch. I'm always looking for something different to shoot and this sounds pretty good to try. I've also heard mention of using all three machines for a game, but I'm not sure how that one goes.
To be honest I don’t know the brand of our trap or skeet machines now. Seems to me they’re Star something , I do think I heard the guy that kinda takes care of them that new ones can no longer be purchased . The wobble machine was purchased as a regular ATA trap machine and the guys from Shyda’s later added a motor for wobble and as you said all you need to do is flip a switch to go from regular to wobble . But as you assume it’s shot from the skeet stations . Initially we played where you shot until you hit starting at station 1 . Later I told the folks that don’t shoot much to shoot three times and move to the next station that way they stayed in the game longer and sped up the movement . I hate waiting ten minutes before I shoot again in this game . When I do it we shoot the skeet stations with the trap wobble only I don’t include the skeet traps . We have three dual fields on field three our trap machine stays set up for trap doubles , that might be intresting as Jap trap