View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2021, 05:50 PM   #8
Harold Pickens
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,797 Times in 2,013 Posts

Mike's shoot was a good/ no great time, last year, it surely helped cure the Covid Shotgun Blues. Alot of us know each other from previous shoots, and of course from here on the forum. Usually shoot about 4 to a group, or a few more, often shooting with different folks. And yes, there are gun vendors, and guns for sale privately. many hang around at the end of the day to shoot the bull, instead of clays, and have a few libations, and maybe a good cigar if you are so inclined.
My current plans are to attend again this year . Also will most definately attend the NE SXS at Hausmanns Hidden Hollow in June if it comes off. The Southern is up in the air for me.
For those who dont know, Andy is an optometrist like myself, and we have had some email discussions about the difficulty running a business under these trying conditions--so happy I'm retired.

Oh, and no, we dont wear breeks--this is not a Vintager Shoot. The shooting for score is individual, not team. You can also shoot for unrecorded score, ie, just for fun, at a lesser cost--that's what I do. I shot with Randy Roberts who was shooting for score(and won alot of hardware), Brett Hoops, and Chuck Bishop. Hope you can make it.