View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2020, 11:50 AM   #12
Wild Skies
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 3,617 Times in 988 Posts

Dean is absolutely spot on in his assessment of David Trevallion's qualifications regarding Parker Reproductions and Parker guns in general.

In the previous article that appeared in the Jan/Feb 2019 issue of SSM Trevallion wrote: "Parker Reproduction guns were in every respect equal - if not superior - to the originals."

Then, in this newest feature article and the subject of this thread, the very first words of the article begins with: "Based on my regard for the high quality of Parker Reproduction shotguns and the esteem I held for Tom Skeuse gained through stocking a number of high-grade guns for him..."

Further on in the article Trevallion writes: "When asked my opinion about the quality of the Reproductions, I related that when Tom Skeuse had given me the opportunity to purchase four complete Parker Reproduction receivers and barrels "in-the-white" I immediately had done so and stocked them. Several longtime clients bought the guns as soon as they learned they were available and had them engraved". So, not only did Trevallion believe these Parkers were quality guns, others did, too.

Trevallion's experience and longstanding respect by the most knowledgeable people in the doublegun business lends credence to know exactly and intimately what he's writing about.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greg Baehman For Your Post: