Thread: Purdy 20ga
View Single Post
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:47 AM   #3
Southpaw
Forum Associate

Member Info

Yikes that one makes you sick in the stomach to see. Do gun stocks c rack in half just sitting in a gun safe? I guess anything is possible but what are odds of that. I have seen some old furniture crack like that but along the the grain, that looks like something cross grain. There has to be more to the story than I opened the gun safe and was confronted with a broken stock from a gun just sitting there.

Can't see on the underside of stock by trigger guard tang if there is an impact point or something heavy had to of been laying or pressing against that gun at the wrist to cause that.

The only other plausible explanation are gremlins. Or, London best guns are just light fragile guns with stocks spontaneously busting. Earthquakes. If there are kids in that house there needs to be some polygraphs administered.

Years ago had just bought an Isuzu Trooper. Consumer reports came out about how bad they were in rollover testing. After reading the article and seeing the pics I ran to garage to see if it had rolled over and was laying upside down with its tires up in the air looking like a dead bug. Seeing this makes me want to run to gun safe and check my guns.
Todd Poer is offline   Reply With Quote