View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2020, 01:21 PM   #14
Gerald McPherson
PGCA Member

Member Info

Yes Richard the remote is wireless. I taped a string to it and hang it around my neck. It works really well. It also has a relay that one can set as long as needed. I have mine set at about 5 seconds. It stays put well also. Does't move at all when fired. When I first set it up I walked about 35 yards to one side and the clays came by so fast I thought I was going blind. I live on a high ridge with a lot of wind which also plays with the targets. That adds fun. It will throw about 300 feet or more depending which way the wind blows. I shoot a DH 12 ga. choked about skeet and modified.1903 damascus gun 28 inch. I shoot it best but I also shoot a GH 30 inch 12 ga very tight chokes. The wheely bird setup at home has improved my shooting I think because I pay more attention especially how I miss. Beats driving to the gun club, saves time and money. My friends enjoy it also. Our turkey season ends today and I am not able to do it anymore. This is my last year i'm sure. I will continue to shoot doves as long as I can get my Grandson to carry my stuff. I don't think he will quit. He thinks he will inherit the Parkers when I croak. So for now I will do my hunting literally around the house. Artificial birds. The Lord is Good isn't He.
Gerald McPherson is offline   Reply With Quote