View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2018, 07:17 AM   #13
Southpaw
Forum Associate

Member Info

That is a wonderful gun commemorating the heritage of our great nation. Firearms are an integral part of the fabric of our country and for one of the emerging iconic US gun companies to honor that with their product is wonderful symbol. To some that is just a neat old gun. To us that love our country and Parker shotguns the combination and connection to both is an irreplaceable bond. That is first Parker I have heard mentioned honoring the Centennial, is it known how many were made?

It is early and caffeine has not kicked in, but seeing this thread and then hearing a certain somebody say our country is not that great just makes my blood boil and stomach turn. Every time I hear stuff like that Teddy Roosevelt's Man in the Arena excerpt jumps in my mind.

Thank you for sharing and letting us enjoy seeing pics of your prized possession. Someday when you and yours are finished enjoying it that is definitely a piece that belongs in a museum or in the hands of someone else that will cherish, honor and protect it. We all say we are just part time stewards of these guns and that one is just a little more extra something, something about it.
Todd Poer is offline   Reply With Quote