View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2017, 11:17 AM   #4
Opening Day
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,089 Times in 1,195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Koneski View Post
No need to head to Drake and shoot a round in the AM. We'll be there bright and squirrelly!! Now I just need 2 more guns!!?? Hmmmm, where to find some??
I am sorry but I don't know why some people in the PGCA have it in for Drakes! The courses are fantastic (much better then "others") and the prices are very fair, And all of the people there go out of their way to be helpful and nice and make sure you have a nice shooting experience. So why are we doing this competition, Thursday used to be a nice free day from the Southern and some of us organized a shoot at Drakes Landing.The shoot started on Thursday for anyone who got to the Southern early and wanted to shoot a great course at fair prices . I support the PGCA and have always come to the Southern for the shoot, but I know I can't qualify so what's so wrong with me and others shooting at Drake's Thursday (when no events had been scheduled until last year) and Friday morning! Is this a way to try and shame members to only shoot a one place.......... Sorry I don't get it. Eric
Eric Eis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric Eis For Your Post: