View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2019, 01:55 PM   #24
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,182 Times in 12,365 Posts

This Just In -

Just heard from Jerry Havel owner of the famous Pine Ridge Grouse Camp in Minnesota...

He has donated a grouse hunt just like he did last year for our Annual Silent Auction.... more details to follow.

Hunt Grouse and Woodcock at Pineridge Grouse Camp. Many thanks to PGCA member Jerry Havel who this year, once again, has donated a three day four night hunt for the King of game birds at his premier hunting facility in Northern Minnesota for the fall of 2020. This hunt is for one hunter but others can be added at their own expense, and includes lodging, ammo, guides, dogs, meals, bird cleaning, and more. Pineridge is not responsible for transportation or non-resident license. This is a $3,000.00 value and you can get more information on their website https://www.pineridgegrousecamp.com/.

We have also heard from Bob Hayes, owner of Little Creek Lodge in Florida, who has donated a two-day hunt for two people on the weekend of the 2020 Dove Opener.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PGCA Cert..jpg (308.0 KB, 0 views)

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: