View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2018, 02:25 PM   #14
Brush Buster
PGCA Member
Second Badge

Member Info

Thanked 3,554 Times in 1,095 Posts

Hello Ken , Just my 2 Cents worth but I am also an owner of one of the DelGrego ,Runge Upgrades and Signed by Both ,it is a BHE 410 which started life as a VHE Grade Parker ! Years ago when I first started buying Parker Guns I sought after the 28Gauge and then the 410 ,I Loved the High Grade Guns and this gun came up for sale ,while looking through The Parker Story ,one will see the BH Grade 410 Guns are very minimal at best ! So with this said my opinion was ans is ,if you want to purchase a gun such as mine we can no longer order it and the likelihood of finding one is nil and if I could find one I could never afford it ! But this gun left the Parker Factory ,was purchased by one of our Finest Collectors and had the actual Folks which would have overseen this gun being built and the Actual Engraver which would have done it had it been an original High Grade Parker , these guns are as close to having a High Grade Small Bore as you can get with very few exceptions as there were so few actually built and sold , I don't think these guns and Repros are comparable !If you would like to see mine instead of me cluttering this Thread with Photos ,I have an album on my Home Page , all are welcome to take a look ! Again ,just my 2 Cents !
Russ Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Russ Jackson For Your Post: