Unread 02-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #7
John D.
PGCA Lifer
Admin

Member Info

Thanked 4,168 Times in 827 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis V. Nix View Post
John, believe it or not WE ARE YOUR LIFE. It is us, the loyal members of the PGCA, that give you reason for being. ....
I know this will probably appear insincere, but... It's both an honor and a pleasure to be associated with so many fine gentlemen and women who are both this community and the general PGCA Membership.. Yes - in many ways - you, and all the PGCA Members "are my life". Indeed, it is my pleasure - and you have my thanks right back for entrusting me with this "cyber-community"... But, for that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis V. Nix View Post
...please accept that we know you do lots just to keep this site going and we appreciate all you do...
And continuing from above....

It's you - and folks just like you who have built this same community.. It' not "me", so much. You folks write the posts, log in each and every day - welcome on new folks, share congratulations and condolences equally - and much more...

All of those things are to your collective credit - certainly not mine..

By comparison - my "job" is easy... I "put up the traffic lights in this community, pave the roads and simply enforce the rules based on the common good" for this same community...

But - simply - without you, Dennis and George - and all the folks here - we wouldn't even have a community...

So - rather - my thanks right back to you....!

John
John Dunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to John Dunkle For Your Post: