View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2019, 08:41 AM   #20
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,680 Times in 1,864 Posts

Pheasant Fest is now in the rear view mirror. Attendance by the PGCA members was stellar in my mind with the following folks attending: Mike Wasson, Ed Morgan, Dean Hanson, Matt Hanson, Garth Gustafson, Charlie Herzog, Bruce Day, Dick Dow, Jeff Kuss, Mike Franzen & Julia, and myself. Sales of raffle tickets appeared for the GHE appeared to be brisk thanks to Ed Morgan in particular, Garth, Matt, and Mike were also extremely instrumental in the sales as well. Ed was a relentless warrior for over 2 1/2 days as he waived tickets at every passer by. He even put me in time out when I stood in front of his table to long blocking his view motioning for me to move along and stating "you just cost me one" Thanks to everyone involved for all your time and effort in representing the PGCA. I will attempt to get some pics up that I had taken with my phone. They won't be the best but you can at least get a general idea of what was involved. There were some great guns furnished by the members. I feel certain the public enjoyed them, I know I sure did,thanks again !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Setup.jpg (259.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg setup1.jpg (133.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Crowd1.jpg (268.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Crowd2.jpg (256.4 KB, 5 views)
Randy G Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: