View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #5
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,799 Times in 3,968 Posts

steve that what they made stevens for..give m a beating and they come up clicking every time..all fun aside most guns that are hunted hard with really get their share of nicks and scratches...the well built ones are the ones that make it through thick and thin and still shoot today after a hundred plus years..such as parkers stevens lc smiths winchesters fox ithacas etc..what im trying to say i guess is that a gun that still looks like new and is a hundred years old just aint been hunted with much...ive only got a few good lookin guns and you can bet your bottom dollar they aint seen much action...now my old shooters there still tight and soumd but in the looks department its gone....i take care of my gunslike putting them in a case when i put them in the truck if im traveling far but most of the time there layed or placed in the seat beside me and i too drive a off road truck and them guns do get scared from time to time...thats why i guess i like them old stevens so much there like that old dodge ram...there ram tough.... charlie

charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote