Thread: MADE THE JUMP!
View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2008, 10:48 AM   #3
Captain Bob

Member Info

Default Avatar edit now OK

John,

Edit Avatar working - Great!

Going to try out and test post album and auto sizing later today.
Curious to see what happens when a multiple of large size Jpegs is offered.
I'm also curious to see how a posted and re-sized album can be merged with text, and then edited in a posting. The "Lets tell a story" I made and tested a couple of days ago was done through attach/browse/select multiples/upload - this method I know shows the image code strings which are easy then to edit and move - want to see if images brought in through Post Album are a easy to see and manipulate. This freature, to me, seems to be a terrific way to create illustrated "how to do it" lessons which can be re-edited, refined, and relocated to become resources in a FAQ section.

So far I'm pretty impressed with the stability of going in and out of Preview Post while editing a long complex posting. I also feel that giving the reason for editing an already submitted posting is a nice refinement - did not check to see if it requires or forces an entry or if if will accept a space to create a null answer.

And I'm curious to understand how random images relates to album and images simply attached to a post. Are all images posted by a member "property" of, that is, stored tagged and associated with a member no matter how they get to the site? If something like this is the case, and a how to posting is then deemed to be worth making in to a FAQ lesson, can admin easily re-associate the images to an archive so the FAQ lesson's illustrations are preserved in the event that a member should delete their associated images to make room for newer images?

Later,

Bob