View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #36
esetter - Gerry Addison
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,068 Times in 281 Posts

I just got home and read this thread and I can't believe what a flat out liar this guy is. I'm going to post all of the emails from me and from him from start to end so you can be the judge of who is telling the truth in the matter. I'm glad I keep every email from my gun transactions. If you look at the time stamps you will see he was emailed and phoned within 10 minutes of receiving the gun and told of the scratches. The gun was in UPS's hands within 48 hours of receipt of the gun and it never left my house and was never fired by me or anyone else while I had it. I will go to court and swear every word I've said is true and I hope this bunch of crooks enjoys their $220. The emails will be on a separate post as it will not all fit on one post. If you look at dates and times on the emails you will see that the gun arrived to me on Dec. 6th at 11:46 AM and the gun was shipped back to him on Dec. 8th and I have the UPS receipt with the date and time that I can scan if anyone wants to see it. Find any threat in any of these emails? The only time I talked to him on the phone was before I bought the gun and 10 minutes after I received it. The actual ad is the first thing on the listing. Seems like he was calling it a baby frame gun doesn't it.