View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2024, 05:27 AM   #3
ahfoxman
PGCA Member

Member Info

Good Morning Mike and followers,

They should check out the Pine Barron's and below in Jersey to see if any Jersey Bob's have survived. Hunted them before, after, and while stationed on Macquire AFB, and they were at least 50% larger than the ones here in Pa. and W. Va. back then. I also hunted the Barron's for grouse, but I understand they are now long gone, Sad! I had/have a Savage 20ga 28" Ejector Sterlingworth that was choked tighter than a frog's butt, (and that's H20 proof) that I kept locked in the office at maintenance shop. Wow, try that today. I used to hunt with the Sarge and most times it was in his trailer out in Browns Mills. I hope our memories are connected to our soul, if so, then I will have lots to keep me entertained in the hereafter. The last wild quail here in Eastern Pa. were along the RR on/in the old abandoned farms behind the tank farms, friends have told me that they survived into the 90s out in your area?? I used to run/train the dogs without shooting them towards the end, which was back in the 70s. Enough BS for now, Take Care, and All the Best to Everyone. Remember, Life is Good, Treat it with Respect! Tom
Tom Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tom Kidd For Your Post: