View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2024, 07:38 PM   #4
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 7,659 Times in 3,452 Posts

I did Sanford , Hausemann’s , Koneski’s and the Vintage Cup with several one day things at Prospect Hall as well as the VA Vintagers events . This year was more about socializing than shooting . I did four tower deals at Prospect Hall and a quail thing at Rasawek . But I gotta say deer season has been working one me more and more each year for the last five or six years . Have taken a good amount and am glad I decided to do the opener in WVA but I finally came to the realization I can’t go at it like I used to ! Legal bucks go out in VA this Saturday but antlerless in my county goes until March 31st but I’m not sure how much good that will do me ! I’ll be in the Philippines from 3/11/24 until mid March so that cuts three weeks off and I’ll be in Argentina the last six days of February , plus the getting out of the bed early has kinda left me LOL’s . Early in the season I was up easily now not so much . It’s my “intention” to do Sanford this year as well as Koneski’s but only others I plan to do are one day deals at Prospect Hall and the VA Vintagers and quite possibly a one day deal in southern IN . Again this years more about seeing people than the bling apologies to the guy with the cane in Susquehanna county PA !!! Although I’ll tryin doing seven events at his shoot !