View Single Post
2023 was a good year, and you?
Unread 01-03-2024, 06:13 PM   #1
Craig Larter
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 10,585 Times in 1,674 Posts

Default 2023 was a good year, and you?

Looking back on 2023 it was a good year,. I made the Southern, Hausmann's, Rock Mountain and the Vintagers. It was great getting to socialize and shoot with so many like minded people. All the collecting organizations seem strong and ready to flourish into the future. Duck hunting was a challenge this year but bird numbers and habitat conditions run on long cycles. Given the absence of ducks, I was still out in the marsh many days with friends, family and my pups. Parker collecting was a highlight in 23, I added 4 very nice examples. I added two great Foxes and a couple of fine Else's. Sold a like number to keep the inventory from getting out of control. Looking forward to 24 as I have a new pup coming in a couple of weeks. We have a winter SxS clays group that shoots every Sunday during our long and cold upstate winters. Not sure if I will make the Southern or attend the National Decoy Show and Auction in Chicago the same weekend. Hausmann's is booked. I promised myself NO MORE GUNS IN 2024, like my attempts at dieting I wonder how long I can hold out.
Craig Larter is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Craig Larter For Your Post: