View Single Post
Unread 09-10-2023, 04:50 PM   #12
J. A. EARLY
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 2,712 Times in 878 Posts

Sheldon,

Read what we agreed to! I was busy with a family medical issue. I told you I would "send pay pal over the weekend." Do you not understand English? You agreed to that. I got up this morning early and went to church and Sunday school, only to come home to send you money, my address, and the link I promised you. The internet is not my priority and I don't stay on it all day. If you had not seen the money by the end of today, then you could have moved on. Learn one's word should mean something. Buying junk Parker parts were not my priority this weekend. Finding a doctor for my wife was. You have no ethics about you. Members of this organization do!

Moderators,

Sending a notice to all non-members that any request for "what is my gun worth? and "I have these parts for sale" to require a membership before it is posted is my suggestion.

p.s. In none of the emails to me did you indicate anything about people disappearing from on-line purchases. This was not a purchase from whatever site you use for your other stuff. I know how this works. We agreed to a price and you got a higher offer and could not keep your word.
Jerry Harlow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jerry Harlow For Your Post: