View Single Post
Who needs a Parker Pieces Package?
Unread 09-06-2023, 01:30 PM   #1
SheldonLong
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default Who needs a Parker Pieces Package?

Moderators if this is the wrong place to put this, please let me know.

Gentlemen,

Some time back I acquired a Parker Basket case with the grand idea of bringing her back to her formal glory. Upon receipt, it occurred to me I do not know squat about vintage gun restoration~ I have other projects that I know will yield a happier outcome so I figured I would see if this pile of bits is of interest to anybody here. There is NO barrel, what you see in the picture is what I have.
To be honest, I have no idea how to price, but I would prefer to sell all at once. I am not looking to make a "ton of dough" and am going to rely on the integrity of this group to make a reasonable offer, mainly enough to make it worth both our time. I would love to see the parts used/appreciated -vs- sitting on a shelf.
I am happy to take and post close up pics for those interested.

I will also need help to identify this gun to better inform any interested parties.

As this is my first post here, some may think I am setting up for a scam. Since our Screen name is First and Last, I can be verified on LinkedIn and Facebook. My Ebay Handle is Flylfogger with 20+ years at 100% positive satisfaction rating.

I hope these parts can find a good home to be used and appreciated more than I can offer them.

Thanks for looking.
Sheldon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg parker.jpg (514.4 KB, 51 views)
SheldonLong is offline   Reply With Quote