View Single Post
2023 Peoples Choice Awards
Unread 08-09-2023, 11:18 AM   #1
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,721 Times in 1,876 Posts

Default 2023 Peoples Choice Awards

As in the past the Peoples Choice Awards will be held in conjunction with the PGCA annual meeting. This has been scheduled to be held in conjunction with the Vintagers at Warrington Sporting Clays in PA. The Peoples Choice Awards will be held at the Allenberry Resort-Carriage Room on Friday, September 08, 2023

This years theme will be "Parkers With Condition OR Provenance". Note the "OR" as your Parker can have either or both to enter. Both Condition and Provenance are very subjective to the Owner. Condition does not mean 90%, if it's a nice Parker in your eyes then that is fine. Provenance does not have to be Presidential, use your own judgement, if you believe it has provenance then it does.

A tent card will be prepared for each gun on display containing the following:
*Number for voting purposes
*Model
*Gauge
*Year of manufacture
*One line for any bullet point you may want to add, just a few words please.

In order to enter your gun please email (randy@hsiagency.com) or send me a PM with the information as requested above. In an attempt to keep the displayer anonymous I am going to request that you contact me as noted above please vs replying through the public forum. Also please refrain from showing research letters, pictures or other items within your display that might disclose the owner. These items are welcome of course but please cover or black out owner information. Voters love staging so feel free to dress your presentation up. After the Awards are completed I will post names on the forum of all who participated to recognize their efforts and support of the PGCA and most likely there will be an article or write up of sorts in Parker Pages

Tent cards will be prepared and I will have them available at the dinner. Cocktail hour begins at 6:00 and I will be there prior to that time. I would like to have all entries on or before Sep. 1st please to allow sufficient time to process cards and prepare. Please bring any items of interest surrounding your gun and or staging items to enhance your display. Attendees will have the opportunity to vote with the top 3 vote getters receiving a very nice award which I will post pics of soon.

I am looking forward to some very nice guns this year as always. I urge you to participate and share your fine Parkers with other members. It is as simple as providing me the info and bringing your gun. Please do feel free to reach out to me if you should have any questions. Looking forward to seeing everyone once again. Thank you all for your continued support of the PGCA.

Sincerely:
Randy Roberts
812-584-1021
Randy G Roberts is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: