View Single Post
Unread 04-25-2023, 09:56 AM   #9
GH-16
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,308 Times in 446 Posts

I had a local FFL tell me about a FedEx situation he recently had. This dealer works out of his house and sells many lines of new guns on the web. He also runs his day job from his home as well. He had a FedEx driver drop $38,000.00 worth of new Rizzini B. shotguns on the curb next to his trash cans he had set out for trash day. He wouldn't have known this if he hadn't had the surveillance camera system he has. He reviewed the video and saw that the driver signed the handheld scanner & drove off. He barely beat the trash truck to the guns; you can imagine what would have possibly happened if he hadn't.

Last week I had 8lb of 20/28 powder from Brownell's delivered by FedEX. This one was another first for me. Not only did the driver need to have me sign for it, he also needed I.D. from me and had to scan my I.D. into his handheld scanner.

Shipping guns has become a crap shoot, you never know what's going to happen. I'm thinking that there's a whole bunch of these drivers and others at these shipping companys who have taken the anti-gun stuff into their own form of activism or for personal profit knowing that the chances of getting caught or charged is slim to none.

Good luck on tracking down your gun Josh!!

Last edited by Paul Ehlers; 04-25-2023 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Correcting a brain fart moment
Paul Ehlers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul Ehlers For Your Post: