Thread: 10 ga league
View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #13
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,799 Times in 3,968 Posts

you gonna have to take time and take some pictures ofyour shelves...this shell collecting can get in your blood in a hurry...i get a kick out of finding a oddball load or shell...destrey i think you havehit the all time oddball shell loading..with 2 drams of powdwer and 2 oz of shot a fella could probably see the shot traveling through the air...i seen a kinda odd listing on the tube last night..was a full box of remington 16 ga magmums 2 3/4 inch listed like this 3 3/4 drams 1 1/2 ounce i would have bid on them but no picture of the load was given i was afraid he had it listed wrong.. but i should have asked seller..any body here of this loading in 16 ga before.... those 28 ga slugs are rareseen a couple boxes listed for sale before but ive only seen 2 boxes with my own eyes in my life funny thing my dad had them...he traded them off to his brotyer inlaw 50 years ago...his son still has both boxes minus one shell that he gave me....keep a sharp eye out for them oddballs fellas... charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote