View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2020, 08:01 PM   #7
Andy
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 2,533 Times in 994 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Hoop View Post
You think the slope is getting slippery now don’t buy any 0 frame 16 or 20ga. Parkers. Much like Crack instant addiction! Turns your brain to mush. There are signs, if you start looking at your watch to see how long it’s been since you checked the classifieds here, then GI followed by GB and AA. If you start to believe the low estimate numbers on items at 4-5 auction houses. It’s time for intervention, you won’t find that here we are a bunch of enablers wrestling our own demons and busy checking new today at 4:45 am.
My doctors not in my favorites on the phone, but there are no less than 4 similarly afflicted and the rest are mostly dealers.
You said something here that caught my attention because just in the past week I've looked at online auctions and thought, "Well, that estimate seems within reach.." so I'm watching them. So is that one of the initial phases of this ailment? I already had the GB, GI fever, have alerts set to tell me when something comes up. What is uncomfortable is thinking I'm going about this with some, but not a ton, of knowledge and potentially buying a gun that people on this board would avoid like the plague (and hence look like a fool).
I've made mistakes in old cars, don't need to make them in old guns. I guess it's the adventure that intrigues me. Maybe it's best I don't find a 0 frame 16 : (
Andrew Sacco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Sacco For Your Post: