View Single Post
Unread 08-22-2019, 01:11 PM   #50
Cold Spring
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 6,342 Times in 1,229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by James L. Martin View Post
Does anyone know if there is a entrance charge this year? will PGCA members get in free if there is a charge? I have not read anywhere in there ads about a entrance fee.
If there is a fee ….. what's the rationale for random PGCA members getting in free? Almost everyone is a member of one of the exhibiting associations: Fox, Lefever, L C Smith, German Gun Collectors, etc. Should the same benefit apply to their members? At Vintagers events back in the good old days at Pintail Point the table people (3-4) got free badges but that didn't extend to hundreds of members of collector groups.

I'm not connected with the event or the Vintagers principals in any way; I’m just a SxS shooter and gun nut like many here. Let's put this event in perspective. I'm thinking it will be the largest SxS shoot and table exhibition north of the Spring Southern. So you might spend a few extra bucks to split a golf cart with your buddy; that will get you easy access to/from the parking area and around the courses and tents. Entrance fee (if any) can't be that much and I doubt it’s a make or break for almost all of us. Are you going to cancel out going because the setup is different and a little more expensive than the Hidden Hollow June shoot? Not this guy.

Last edited by Frank Srebro; 08-22-2019 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: grammar and deleted pg
Frank Srebro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frank Srebro For Your Post: